Friday 10 June 2016

Enjoy the Perfect Stay at a Delhi Airport Hotel

Delhi used to be home only a few years ago, but now I get to visit only a couple of times in a month, sometimes even less. I do miss the winters though, the intense cold, the foggy mornings, and the need to be bundled up to the nose! This time I had to go on a tour of the city during the winters, and needless to say I was ecstatic. I crammed my travel bag full of sweaters, jackets and mufflers, and dreamt of the perfect stay at my favorite city. I chose to book a Delhi Airport Hotel, since I had an early morning flight when I would
Delhi Airport Hotel
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
be returning and getting out of the comfy, warm, snug covers on a cold Delhi winter morning would be the absolute worst. Also the intense fog would definitely hamper my drive to the airport. 

Staying at one of the Hotels around Delhi Airport would ensure that I will be able to get a couple of hours of shuteye, and wouldn’t have to pace around the room waiting for a cab. I wouldn’t even have to sit for hours, in a tense state of mind, trying to look through the fog to the road ahead. Not to mention, the hotel I chose was absolutely great. Their rooms and amenities made me completely comfortable with my choice, since I haven’t stayed in this hotel ever. The reviews were very positive too. I am really looking forward to my visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment